See Our team
Wondering how we keep quality?
Got unsolved questions? Ask Questions
Sixth Semester B.E. Degree Examination, June / July 2013 Management and Entrepreneurship
Sixth Semester B.E. Degree Examination, June / July 2013 Management and Entrepreneurship Answer any FIVEfull questions, selecting atleast TWO question from each part
1) explain briefley account of nature of management. characteristics of management. in functions and roles of levels of management.
2)a. Explain briefly Hier chy of plans.
b. What is importance of planning? Why should manager
c. What are steps involv lanning process?
d. Give five chart of types 0 ing premises.
3) a. Give the important characteris
b. What are the types of organizations explain with example.,
c. Explain the term centralization
d. What is Departmentation?
4) a. What is meaning of direct' xplain steps involved, in controlling.
b. Define motivation.
c. Define leadership.(in briefly on types of leaders)
d. What IS purpose .importance of communication? one statement.
5) a. types of entrepreneurs, with examples.
b. What ,are the functions of entrepreneur? Explain with examples. an entrepreneur?
What are the characteristics of a unique entrepreeur?
the stages of entrepreneurship process.
6) a.Explain the meaning, concept and definition of small scale industry.
b.What are the essential characteristics of small scale industries?
c. How small scale industries helps in India's economic development?
7)a. Briefly discuss SIDBI and explain need for the institutional support for the SSI.
b. Briefly discuss the institutions that are providing technical and marketing S.SJ's.
c. What are the institutions at state level that are providing support to S.SJ's?
8) a. Briefly explain meaning of project and classify projects.
b. What are the steps involved in formulation of project report? Explain.
c. Briefly discuss Network analysis. What is PERT?