In eduladder you can Ask,Answer,Listen,Earn and Download Questions and Question papers.
Watch related videos of your favorite subject.
Connect with students from different parts of the world.
Apply or Post Jobs, Courses ,Internships and Volunteering opportunity. For FREE
See Our team
Wondering how we keep quality?
Got unsolved questions? Ask Questions
language that is supported by all browsers.
front end and back end using angular and Node.js respectively.
in the industry, this has helped to increase the job opportunity.
Did you know?��
web pages and applications
than using classes for inheritance.
● It is a case-sensitive language.
● The engine (embedded if it’s a browser) reads ("parses:) the script.
● Then the script complies in a machine language format.
● Machine code runs faster after the above process is completed.
● Full integration with HTML/CSS.
● AngularJS – Web development framework that provides a set of modern design for rapid
application development- Maintained by Google.
● ReactJS – helps in showing off its efficiency in maintaining such high traffic
applications.- Maintained by Facebook.
● MeteorJS – Used in back-end development to save time and build expertise is one of the
major ideas behind Meteor.
● jQuery – jQuery helps in extending your website to make it more interactive.
● Microsoft FrontPage: Popular HTML editor called FrontPage is developed by
● Macromedia Dreamweaver MX: Macromedia Dreamweaver MX has developed a very
● Macromedia HomeSite 5: Macromedia HomeSite 5 has developed HTML and
● HTML(HyperText Markup Language) is used for displaying the web.
● CSS ( Cascading Style Sheets ) makes your website look good.
Java is an object-oriented
Supports multithreading Doesn’t support multi-threading.
uses more memory. requires less memory
File extension “.Java” File extension “.js”
Thread-based approach to
Event-based approach to concurrency.
2. Web Applications
4. Server Applications
build simple web servers and develop server-side applications using Node.js.
5. Smartwatch Apps
leads us to the next question: how to learn it?
For starters, you can teach yourself or check out free online resources that explain what