See Our team
Wondering how we keep quality?
Got unsolved questions? Ask Questions
Cloud Computing [14SCS12] VTU unit-2
Cloud Computing: Application Paradigms. Challenges of cloud computing, Architectural styles of cloud computing, Workflows: Coordination of multiple activities, Coordination based on a state machine model: The Zookeeper, The Map Reduce programming model, A case study: The GrepTheWeb application , Cloud for science and engineering, High-performance computing on a cloud, Cloud computing for Biology research, Social computing, digital content and cloud computing.
1) With a neat diagram explain the cloud characteristics.
2) Give the reasons for organizations migrating to cloud computing.
3) List out the ways how cloud vendors are addressing the client challenges.
4) Write few points on the cost factor related to the cloud computing.
5) Write a note on the benefits of adopting the cloud.
6) Explain the different models for cloud deployment.
7) With examples explain the public clouds.
8) With examples of private clouds explain the services given by private clouds.
9) With reasons justify how private clouds have high cost of privacy.
10) What is a Hybrid cloud? List out the different types of hybrid clouds.
11) Explain the cloud models Impact and also explain the benefits of public cloud?
12) Explain the savings and cost metrics in cloud computing.
13) What are the security concerns that should be considered for the cloud deployments?
14) Differentiate public and private clouds.
15) What are the three major features for infrastructure and strategy planning in cloud computing?
16) Explain the five distinct stages in the path of simple virtualization to cloud computing.