In eduladder you can Ask,Answer,Listen,Earn and Download Questions and Question papers.
Watch related videos of your favorite subject.
Connect with students from different parts of the world.
Apply or Post Jobs, Courses ,Internships and Volunteering opportunity. For FREE
See Our team
Wondering how we keep quality?
Got unsolved questions? Ask Questions
You are here:Open notes-->VTU-->Cloud-Computing-14SCS12-VTU-unit-1
Cloud Computing [14SCS12] VTU unit-1
Introduction, Cloud Infrastructure Cloud computing, Cloud computing delivery models and services, Ethical issues, Cloud vulnerabilities, Cloud computing at Amazon, Cloud computing the Google perspective, Microsoft Windows Azure and online services, Open-source software platforms for private clouds, Cloud storage diversity and vendor lock-in, Energy use and ecological impact, Service level agreements, User experience and software licensing. Exercises and problems.
1) Explain the concept of business and IT perspective wrt cloud computing.
2) What is virtualization in terms of cloud? Also indicate the results of virtualization.
3) What are the cloud service requirements?
4) Explain the architecture initiatives on which cloud dynamic infrastructure is based.
5) Explain the four major barriers to large scale adoption of cloud services.
6) Explain the areas where cloud computing can be adopted.